Pleasure & culture
Embark on a cultural excursion in the bustling metropolis of Mannheim and visit the Reiss-Engelhorn-Museums, which are in the fields of archeology, world cultures and photography of the most important exhibition centers in Europe. The next day you will discover the largest baroque palace in Germany with castle museum, knights and throne room, paintings and coin collection and more.
In the evening an exclusive dinner awaits you in our stylish restaurant "symphony".
Service included for you ...
- 2 nights’ accommodation including breakfast buffet
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine as a welcome in your room
- 1 x admission to the Reiss-Engelhorn museums²
- 1 x gourmet-menu (4-course) in the “Symphonie” restaurant
- 1 x admission to Mannheim Castle² with guided tour (Saturday, Sunday and holiday every hour from 11.00 a.m. until 4.00 p.m.; on weekdays guided tours with an audio guide)
Additional Services included ...
Free use of the wellness area, a choice of up-to-date local and international newspapers and magazines
from € 182 p.p.
Please note that the admission to the Reiss-Engelhorn museum and the admission to the Barockschloss Mannheim is an external service. Responsible for the organization and performance of all services is the designated organizer.
Organizer Reiss-Engelhorn-Museen Mannheim: rem gGmbH | C4, 8 | 68159 Mannheim | www.rem-mannheim.de
Organizer Barockschloss Mannheim: Staatliche Schlösser und Gärten Baden-Württemberg – Zentrale | Schlossraum 22 a | 76646 Bruchsal